Sunday, August 23, 2009

Book: "Vanished" by Joseph Finder

Philosopher and fellow Twitterer Thomas V Morris (TomVMorris)recommended this book and author recently and a good recommendation it was.

Attacked outside a DC resturaunt, Roger Heller dissappears while his wife Lauren is almost killed. Their son calls his clandestine uncle Nick to help find his dad and the plot thickens and twists.

After thanking Tom for the recommendation I was tweeted a few days later by a NickHeller that "he trusted I would follow more of his exploits." The name, NickHeller, was familiar but I first assumed it was just some solicitation until later when I remembered that Nick Heller was the main character in Finder's book.

I then began following NickHeller on Twitter and what a great tie to the character Finder is building for his next book!

No comments: