Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Book: "Breakthrough Companies" by Keith R. McFarland

10/14/2008 This review is done in an outline format and is intended to be a learning document. My intent is to add to this review over the next few weeks and share with bullet points and highlights with employees of Alethes. I'll begin with a brief outline and then come back and input the author's highlights, followed by any other points I find of specific interest.

Comments made by me outside the author's text will be in italics.

Also, this will not be done front-to-back; I'll skip around and first bring to light what I like the most (in case I don't finish the whole outline!).


Introduction

Throwing the Dyno

Crowning the Company

Upping the Ante

Building Company Character

Navigating the Business Bermuda Triangle

Erecting Scaffolding


Enlisting Insultants

Graduating from Tough Times U

Building Breakthrough Capabilities

Afterword: Post-Breakthrough - Avoiding Breakdown



Note: I've finished the book, but haven't typed out my notes.


No comments: